Monitor computer networks for security issues.
Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including
firewalls and data encryption programs.
Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
Perform penetration testing.
Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in information security
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches.
- SOCPA or relevant