• Develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets
• Ensure all team members represent Reall in the best light
• Undertake training and mentoring to business developers and other staff
• Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of Reall’s services and products
• Participate in strategy reviews, strategy development and the operationalisation thereof
• Serve cross-functionally in the execution of programmes and projects
• Carry out such other reasonable duties as may be required by the Chief Executive
The perfect candidate must have/be
- 10 years experience between Business Development, Human Resources or Marketing.
- 5 years experience in a Managerial role.
- High leadership and Communication skills.
- Wide range of networks with the local business communities.