1. Develop business plan(s) containing market analysis, economic feasibility and risk assessment, and update semi-annually.
2. Assess market demands for services and evaluate potential business prospects.
3. Develop and update marketing and sales plan for marketing and sale of company services and undertake marketing and sales activities on behalf of the company.
4. Perform marketing planning to ensure that services are rendered in a scheduled, controlled, and business like manner.
5. Prepare and distribute, request for proposals, proposals, services agreements and evaluate proposals and offer received and submit recommendation to the General Manager.
6. Negotiate contracts with industries and other potential clients.
7. Promote company’s services / business in accordance with pre-determined plan approved by the General Manager.
8. Provides reports for the General Manager covering marketing status and forecasts.
9. Other tasks as directed by the General Manager.
Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science or equivalent.
• 10 years' experience of the environmental services sector preferably in Waste Management.