• Assess and design end to end cyber security programs including the development of strategy,
architecture, processes, governance, solutions, budget and roadmap based on leading practices such as
NIST, CIS, ISO27 and others.
• Design and develop target technical security architecture for clients with deep understanding and
analysis of emerging cyber security solutions including, but not limited to, threat intelligence, anti-
advanced persistent threats, identity and access management, DLP, GRC, SIEM, next generation firewalls,
analytics, enterprise incident response and others.
• Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection.
• Design end to end security operations center with the required facility, processes, technologies and
• Supervise the implementation of cyber security solutions at client premises and be able to work closely
with security vendors and system integrators.
• Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both IT personnel, executives and user
• Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations.
• Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being
proactive in selling.
• Conduct research on emerging cyber security technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology
consultants and clients where required.
• Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of cyber
-B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience in banking, telco and/or government sectors is a plus.
- Certification in cyber security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS) is required.
- Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards.
- 6-10 years of experience in cyber security including development of cyber security strategies, end to end
cyber security transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest cyber security technologies and standards.