Supervise laboratory operations to support waste management operations and commercial projects.
2. Perform responsibility as Quality Coordinator for effective implementation of ISO 17025 Laboratory Management System.
3. Review and validate analytical data and test report. Maintain laboratory records, documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
4. Prepare technical and commercial proposals for environmental monitoring and analytical projects.
5. Organize training for laboratory personnel performing analytical work and offsite projects.
6. Review and update laboratory QA/QC procedures and manuals. Participate in national and international proficiency testing program.
7. Prepare RFQ for laboratory purchase as per standard specification and perform evaluation of the proposals and forward recommendation to Technical DM.
8. Monitor laboratory inventory and replenish the stock in a timely manner. Implement effective control measures to reduce laboratory operating cost.
9. Other tasks as directed by the Technical Manager.
BS or master's degree in Chemistry (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
• Trained Quality Auditor for implementation of ISO 17025 protocols is strongly preferred.